Monday, June 18, 2012

Beach Family

We had a blast visiting our friends in Sarasota, FL. We didn't want to come home at all. Even though our first offical day there at the beach all of us were sunburned. My sister Patricia came with us and she was burnt so bad it hurt to walk. I was burnt even with wearing SPF 50 the whole time. I guess we just had not been out in the sun enough before we went to get a little base tan.




This was Victoria's first time at the beach. She loved it so much! She really liked just sitting in the sand and playing with it. It was so fun to watch! She did really good the whole time! It was a 14hr drive that took 18hrs to get there. haha But she didn't complain the whole time except for the last 30mins but that we figured out when we arrived was because she had on a dirty diaper. I am so happy she is going to enjoy traveling as much as our other 2. This is good because we like to take as many trips as we can.



 We left on Father's day, but before we got on the road we had a nice lunch at a Restaurant on the beach called Sharkey's. This was our family picture we took while we were waiting on our table.



 I know I mentioned before that Jack didn't want to leave. This was his face through most of lunch. He was really upset we had to leave. He wanted to stay at least one more week and also said he wants to move there. haha We have arranged another trip down there for the end of July so he can get his extra week. :)





Here is the kids with their Aunt Patricia. Sometimes I think they love her as much if not more than they love me! She has kinda been like their 2nd mom and I am ok with that. It gives me the reassurance that if something ever happen to me they would have someone to take care of them and she would probably do everything very close to how I would. :) I was so happy so got to come with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment