Tonight on the way home from our little trip to Target, I was checking Facebook as I do often. I am on a group called Arlington Resale where people post things they want to sell and you can find some amazing deals! Well, someone had posted an American Girl doll. Addison was being nosy in the back seat and started asking why I was looking at American Girl dolls. I informed her that they were selling it but it was $80 and that was too much.
Gene then tells Addison that American Girl dolls are like kids, you're only supposed to have a few because they are so expensive.
That was when Jack says, "Yeah then you will have to start paying the power bill and that is like $125!"
To which Addison replied, "Its all dad's fault because he had that car wreck and we don't have the money anymore!"
Jack, "That wasn't even Dad's fault!!"
Ok now the back story for the next funny saying....Earlier today Jack was at the church for an RA race event. He was racing his wooden RA car. He ended up winning the sportsmanship award (or as Jack calls it, the friendship award). The prize for that was, a nice red, Loud, remote control race car. That child has been running that thing all afternoon and evening.
Well, we get home and he goes straight to driving that car again. I have heard it so much today that it sounded like nails on a chalk board. So I asked him to please put it up for the night because I couldn't stand to hear that sound anymore. To which he replied, "Do you know what that sound is?" I said, "No. What?"
Jack: "That is the sound of awesomeness...."
Oh what a normal Bastnagel day!! I can't wait till Victoria is in the middle of this too!!
![]() |
| Yep they are all crazy... |

No comments:
Post a Comment