Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Victoria is 1!!!

At this time one year ago, I was sitting in a hospital bed loving on my little lady for the first time!


 As I sit here and type Victoria is walking/running around the livingroom just jabbering away and I am full of mixed emotions. I am so happy that God has blessed us with this little girl. I am relieved that we are no longer having to worry about her sweet little heart. I am a little sad that she is growing up too fast, and I am so thankful for all our friends and family that with God's help walked with us and sometimes helped carry us through this past year. I will never be able to thank you all enough!! I feel like we as a family are so much better now than we were a year ago and I think our little miracle had a whole lot to do with that. God knew just what he was doing when he let us become her mommy and daddy.


 She is still a little girl and I am not sure if that is from her heart condition or if that is just how she was supposed to be, but we love her with every ounce of our hearts! She is like a said walking now and she is working on trying to run. She is talking some and saying, momma, dada, hi, and bye bye. She started blowing kisses yesterday and gets so excited when her brother and sister walk into the room. They are so in love with her too and it just makes my heart happy to see them play with her! I am looking forward to many more birthdays with my little lady! Mommy and Daddy love you very much Victoria Anne Bastnagel!!




No comments:

Post a Comment