Thursday, November 15, 2012

What happened to my little boy?!


I can not believe that Jack is 8 years old today!! It seems like just yesterday we were hearing his little heartbeat on the ultrasound machine. He has truly changed my life for the better and I am so proud to call him my son! I am so proud of what an amazing little man he is becoming!! He has kept us laughing for the past 8years and I am sure that will continue for many more. He really has a heart of gold and thinks about everyone else before himself. He always has and I pray he always will. I haven't pulled out all the scrapbooks yet because I didn't want to make myself cry but, here are a few pictures to take everyone on a trip down memory lane with Jack. I wish I had some on my computer from when he was really little but, we didn't have a digital camera back then. hahaha Remember those days?!







Jack at about 1 month old


My Little Chunky Monkey


First Camping Trip!




Eating out with the Family

He used to LOVE sitting in there!

Playing with Daddy's Tie







Jack and Addison having fun in the tub



There's that personality coming out!


First Fair Corn dog

Some days it is just tough being Jack










My little baby is grown up now!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment